Do I Really Need a Workers’ Comp Lawyer?
February 5th, 2019
5 Benefits of Having a Workers’ Comp Attorney
An experienced workers’ comp attorney serves as your ally and your legal advocate. Your attorney can:
- Make sure you get the maximum amount of compensation allowed by the Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation
- Provide professional assistance if you are not receiving income benefits or if your medical treatment has been denied
- Assist you in getting timely medical treatment for your injuries
- Help you accurately file all of the necessary forms and meet deadlines
- Negotiate to obtain the best settlement possible
If you or someone you know has experienced a severe or catastrophic injury on the job or at the work site, contact a qualified and responsive workers’ comp attorney at The Van Dora Law Firm, LLC.
Our team of attorneys knows how challenging it is to be injured and unable to work. The dedicated attorneys at The Van Dora Law Firm understand what it takes to professionally handle your case and get you the compensation you deserve.
Reach us locally in Athens or Hartwell area by calling 706-377-4044 or email or contact us online.
Categories: Georgia Workers' Compensation