Jeremiah T. Van Dora
Northeast Georgia Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury and Family Attorney
Attorney Jeremiah T. Van Dora is a Partner at The Van Dora Law Firm, LLC. He helps individuals and families recovering from workplace and personal injury accidents. He also helps Georgia families through the divorce process and provides help to parents facing child custody concerns.
A Family-Owned Firm With a Heart for Georgian Families
Jeremiah was the first son to join his father Tash J. Van Dora at the family firm in 2012. Now he, his father, and his brother, Tash M. A. Van Dora, bring that family-first mindset to the way they serve their clients. For Jeremiah, every case is personal. When he represents individuals and families in the Georgia courts he wants to be sure their voices are heard.
Personal Attention and a Compassionate Ear
Jeremiah prides himself on his ability to be there for his clients. He doesn’t assign cases to a case manager or law clerk. Instead he makes himself personally available to answer his clients questions by phone, email, or in person. He understands that coming to an attorney is often a life-changing event for many people. You may be coming to him after a catastrophic injury or career-ending accident. You need someone who will listen to your needs. Van Dora takes the time to sit with you and make sure you understand the law, the process, and your options before you make any big decisions.
A Local Lawyer with Community Connections
Attorney Jeremiah T. Van Dora is native Georgian with deep roots to the community. He works in both Georgia state courts and the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia, representing individuals and families in Hart, Franklin, Elbert, Stephens, Madison, Clarke, Oconee and Oglethorpe counties.
Born and raised in Northeast Georgia, Jeremiah played football for Furman University before going on to become a lawyer in the family-owned firm. He now makes it his goal to give back to the community with his work, and his volunteer efforts. He serves as Trustee for the Hart County Superior Court Law Library. He also serves on the Board and Selection Committee for REACH Georgia, providing mentorship and scholarships to underprivileged youth throughout the state.
Jeremiah T. Van Dora, At a Glance
- State Bar of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- The Van Dora Law Firm, LLC, 2012-present
- State Board of Workers’ Compensation of Georgia, Law Clerk, 2010-2012
- Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2012
- Furman University, B.A. (Political Science), 2004
- Workers’ Compensation Law Institute – “Burning Questions & Head Scratching Issues” Panel Member, 2015
- Group Funds Association of Georgia – Panel Discussion on Workers’ Compensation at Annual Meeting, 2013
Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia Workers’ Compensation Section
- Northern Circuit Bar Association, President, 2017; Vice-President 2016
Awards & Distinctions
- SuperLawyers Rising Star, 2018-2019
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2017-2019