Free Consultation706-377-4044
Respected Advocates. Knowledgeable Lawyers.

The other driver doesn’t have any insurance, what do I do now?

You would be able to use your uninsured/under insured motorist coverage if you have it.  This is a very complicated area of the law. Get a lawyer.  You’ll be glad you did.    The most important thing is to let your insurance company know you need to use your UM/UIM coverage in writing as soon as possible.  It is better to let an experienced attorney do this for you. They know how and where to do this.

For More Information

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.